Save Time at Disney World
There are a few ways to save time at Walt Disney World (WDW)
- Plan to arrive at the park you intend to visit at least 30 minutes before it opens (or before your Extra Magic Hours). If you are staying on resort, this may take a considerable amount of time because you have to rely on the Disney World transportation system. Ask your hotel how long it will take you to get to the park you are going to so you can plan in advance what time to leave in the morning. Some people report taking an hour to get to their park of destination, so make sure you allow enough time (and get to bed early)!
- Fastpass + is Disney World’s new bracelet system where you can sign up for fastpasses in advance.
- Avoid popular rides in the middle of the day (afternoon). This is the busiest time at Disney World and you will wait in line a lot more in the afternoon.
- Go on rides when other people are watching parades or other special events.
- Skip visiting with characters and do Character Dining with the most important characters for your family.
You may also get some ideas by checking out our Disneyland time-saving page here.
© Copyright 2021 SM Consulting, LLC.
These Disney™ deals and content are unofficial, and not endorsed by Walt Disney Company. Disney, Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and the
various characters and ride names are trademarks of the Walt Disney Company.